Kimberton Waldorf School has a rolling admissions policy and we accept students throughout the year when space is available. We are currently accepting applications for the 2013-14 and 2014-15 school years. If a class is full we continue to accept students onto a waiting list.
1. Request an information packet online. You can also call 610.933.3635 ext. 108 or the Admissions Office to request an information packet.
2. Attend an Open House, Waldorf Works tour, or schedule an individual tour with the Admissions Director. To view dates for upcoming events please visit our Admissions Events page.
3. A representative from our Admissions Office will follow up with a phone call within one week to answer any questions you may have.
4. Complete and submit a hard copy application. You will be required to pay an application fee of $50 for EC and K applications and $75 for Grade 1-12 applications.
5. If applicable, request and submit your child’s school records to the Admissions Office. If your child has already attended school, we will need the following
· Teacher Recommendation Form – fill in your child’s name and grade and give the referral form to his or her previous teacher to be sent directly to Kimberton Waldorf School.
· Request for Records Form: Grades and teacher’s reports for the past two years from present school. Sign and give to the registrar of your child’s present school.
6. When the Admissions Office has received the application and support documentation, the parents will be contacted to arrange for the student to visit the school. Where possible, the student should visit while school is in session. For grades K –12, a three-day visit is required, to allow thorough impressions to be formed both by the student and by the teachers. Student visitors should arrive at the school no later than 7:50 am. (In the high school, testing for placement will be done during the visit.)
7. The Admissions Office will contact you within a week after the visit to let you know if your child has been accepted. We will send out an acceptance packet with an enrollment contract.
8. If you would like to apply for Financial Aid feel free to contact our Business Manager Allyn Weiser at or click here for more information.
9. Enrollment is finalized once we have received the completed enrollment forms and the enrollment deposit.
Kimberton Waldorf School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, ethnic background, or national origin in admission of students, in financial aid grants, or in any program offered.